Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Party



For the 4th of July we spent most of the holiday with Brad's family. We went down to St. George so that I could have Brad's sister Dawn do my hair. She is really good and worth the drive, I love my hair! Brad got to swim with our nephews while he waited for me. Then we went to Brian Head to stay at the cabin. It was so nice up there. It was very relaxing and the temperature was 69. We went down to Parowan for the festivities on Friday morning. We watched the parade and got lots of candy, which is why I like to go to that parade. I guess you could say that I go for the candy! Brad did a three-legged race with his dad. It was a lot of fun to watch and they almost won! The fireworks were also wonderful up at Brian Head. It's cool because they echo off of the mountains. We just love spending time with our family and we are so thankful to live in this country!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! You have a blog! I am so excited! I love the swimming picts of Brad and of course the baby ones too! I am super excited for you both and cannot wait to read all your fun blogger stuff! See ya tomorrow for exercising!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your 4th was a blast!!! I definitely noticed your hair on Sunday and I LOVE it - Yes, worth the drive!!! I also love the ultrasound pictures and can't wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are blogging. Now it will be easier to keep up with your family. Any news yet? boy,girl?

    ReplyDelete