I am so amazed that it has been seven weeks since Aleah was born. She can be found smiling and cooing almost all the time, that is when she is not hungry or eating. Well, maybe not the eating part, sometimes she stops and looks up at me and smiles. It just makes my heart melt! She is getting really good at lifting her head and her legs are super strong. When I'm burping her on my shoulder she likes to stand on my legs. This morning she was tired and falling asleep so I laid her in her bassinet and left the room to start some laundry. When I came back in the room she was wide awake and trying to grab her blanket the was draped over the side. I looked in the bassinet and said, "What are you doing? You are supposed to be asleep." She looked up at me and smiled from ear to ear. It was so cute! I had to visit with her for awhile and the laundry, well, it can always wait!
I feel like I have the best family and friends. They are always doing things for me. Sometimes I think that they need to stop because I am never going to catch-up. Brittney is one of those family members who I will never catch-up to! She came over the other day and took some pictures of Aleah. They turned out amazing, of course! Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.
I feel like I have the best family and friends. They are always doing things for me. Sometimes I think that they need to stop because I am never going to catch-up. Brittney is one of those family members who I will never catch-up to! She came over the other day and took some pictures of Aleah. They turned out amazing, of course! Here are a few for your viewing pleasure.










She is so pretty Shay. You and Brad did good work!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you updated so I could see how your sweet little girl is growing. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope you are doing great! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a darling girl! I love the blessing dress too. Good job Brittney! I'm so glad she's so good and happy all the time. What a sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girl. Guess I should hound Brittany when my little girl gets here so I can get some way cute pics!!There is nothing better then a baby smiling, it is so precious!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures turned out so cute, and she's precious!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you liked them, it was fun to see them on your blog! I still TOTALLY LOVE the one of you holding hands with the blessing dress in the background. So sweet. It also makes me giggle think about when she tried to eat the flower, funny girl! I hope that you liked them all.
ReplyDeleteWay cute. We will have to meet her someday!
ReplyDeleteShe is a cutie! The dress looks beautiful also. I am happy that everything is going so well.
ReplyDeleteWow! She is growing up! How beautiful! And she looks like...Brad. Why is it that all the kids look like the dads? I was in the airport last week alone with the kids. Two flight attendants stopped me and said, "Oh, how cute! Well, they must look like their dad because they don't look like you!" Love ya, Shay!
ReplyDelete