Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad!

Happy birthday to my sweet husband Brad! I am so glad that I get to be part of his life here on this earth and I am looking forward to spending Eternity with him! He was born at home. He is number five of six kids. He is so much fun to be around. He is good at pretty much everything! He is very thoughtful and always thinking of others. He always goes the extra mile in whatever he is doing. He is so smart and funny! He is such a great husband and father! I could go on and on. Here are some random pictures of him.














What a GREAT guy he is! I love you Brad! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Those are some great pictures!! It's my little brother's birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Bradford! I love all the OLD SCHOOL picts, very fun to look at!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy Birthday Brad! I remember when we went boating when you guys were dating and we all just loved him because he was so great! I'm glad he's a part of our family too.

    ReplyDelete