Friday, July 23, 2010

All about Aleah!

Aleah turned 19 months last week. She had her doctor appointment and she is doing great. She is healthy and her doctor was very impressed with how well she is talking. So what is Aleah up to these days? She is a busy girl. Very happy and talkative. She loves to pose for the camera.




But she is on the go so much that it is really hard for me to catch her poses and her smiles. Most pictures look something like this.

She had her first ice cream cone a few weeks ago. She, of course, LoVeD it and wanted more.

She needed a spoon so that she could get it all. Next time you see her you will have to ask her about ice cream because the way she says it is so so cute.

She is a hat girl. She loves to wear her hat. Thanks to our wonderful neighbors the Lepores she always has a cute hat to wear. And she loves to push her babies in her stroller that Oaklee gave her.

She finally has enough hair to have a clip or cute pigtails. I'm having a lot of fun doing her hair. I just wish she would leave it in.

Aleah is very good at feeding herself. She knows how to use a spoon and a fork and for the most part she doesn't make too big of a mess.

She absolutely loves Cade. She calls him D. She is a wonderful big sister and a good helper. If his nose is running she will get a tissue and wipe it for him. I don't think that he enjoys it, but I think it is cute. She is learning how to share. Mostly she, trades, with him.

She is having fun playing outside. Riding in her car that her cousins gave her.

And playing on her bike from Oaklee. She can really get it rockin'.

Water, water, and more water. She would play in the water all day if I let her.

She still loves story time with her Dad!
I am so very thankful to have Aleah in my life. She is constantly making me smile and laugh. It really is amazing to watch her grow and learn! What a blessing she is.

5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to our visit on the 24th. I hope you will share a picture or 2 with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleah is absolutely beautiful! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post!! She looks so grown up in so many of those pictures! I love how well she had that bike rockin'! I love that she will wear a hat, and her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is getting so big, how cute!

    ReplyDelete