Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wow, that went fast!

I can't believe that Cade is nine months old!  I really feel like he is growing up way too fast.  But I love his cute personality.  He is so happy and always has a smile for me.  His laugh is really cute.  When he has been laughing and he wants to keep laughing, he does a forced laugh and it is hilarious.  Sometimes I think he does it to try to get Aleah to laugh, it's way cute!


I love that he will still cuddle with me!  When I get him up from his naps he always gives me a hug.  He is such a happy cuddly little boy.

Here are a few of the things that he can do now.  He is still doing the wounded soldier crawl.  He does crawl normal here and there but always drops down to his stomach after a couple crawls.  He points and waves.  But mostly he just wants to pull himself to stand everywhere!  He even lets go and stands on his own for a few seconds.  This boy is all over the place and climbing on everything!

When Brad was in Chicago last week he called one night during yogurt time.  We did FaceTime so that Brad could see the kids and they could see him.  When I pointed the phone at Cade he got a big smile on his face, pointed at Brad and then started waving.  It was only the third time that he had waved and he meant it.  It was so cute and almost made me cry!

I sure love this little boy, even if he is just going to grow up on me.  I am very thankful he is part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. He is darling and also very blessed to have you and Brad as his parents. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a happy boy! I hope tristan will still cuddle when he is nine months old. He is so cute and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete