Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter with 2 Cute Kids!

When I stop and really look at my kids I am blown away by the fact that they are getting so big and grown up!  I seriously love these two and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the joy and love that they have brought into my life.  This was our first year coloring eggs.  They had so much fun, and didn't want to stop!






Easter morning was just a usual get the kids up and hurry and get them ready and rush off to church morning.  They looked soooo cute!






After their nap we all went downstairs to see if the Easter Bunny came.  Sure enough!  Aleah really caught on to the easter egg hunt.  After she found an egg she had to open it to see what was inside.  Cade was a little distracted, but he would find an egg here and there.




We went to my parents' house for another egg hunt and dinner.  Aleah and Cade were ready, they knew what to do!


 Cade loved to pick up the egg and then set it back down and then pick it up again and again and again.

Aleah is really the cutest sister!  She found all of her eggs and then she helped Cade find his green eggs. She would say, "There's one Deed!  There's a green one!"  She would make sure that he got it in his basket.



Cade's special egg gift was bubbles.  He thought it was cool at first, but we didn't open it so it quickly lost it's coolness.

 Aleah's special egg gift was a slide whistle.  She loves it and figured it out fast.

 While Aleah was playing with her whistle Cade decided to put all of her eggs in his basket.  He was so proud of himself when her basket was empty and he's was full.  After a few minutes Aleah looked in her basket and was a little confused.  I could read the look on her face, "Humm, I know there were eggs in there a minute ago.  Where did they go?"

1 comment: