Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cade is one and a half!

As of August 1st Cade is 1 1/2!  Yes, I am almost a month late with this post.  My little man is growing up.  He is average in all his stats, maybe a little above average in his height.  He has been eating with a spoon and drinking from a cup for many months now.  His talking has really taken off!  He tries to say everything now.  When he does something naughty I ask him to say sorry mom and he does.  It is supper cute!  He loves to say sunscreen.  He makes animal sounds when he sees horses or cows as we are driving. 
He likes to climb, swing (he can swing on the big boy swing now), go down any slide even the super big ones, run, jump, ride his bike, ride any scooter he can get a hold of, dance, splash in the water, play in the sand, play with his sister... he is a busy boy!
He can always spot the airplanes or helicopters in the sky and makes sure that we all can see them too.
He is a very determined kid.  He knows what he wants and he will not stop until he gets it.  He will take our hand and show us what he wants.  If we are following him he will always check to make sure we are still there.
He is still my cuddly little boy.  I love that he is so sweet and loving.  He will stop what he is doing sometimes to come over and give me a hug and then he is off again.  I love love love him!  I am so thankful that he is part of our family.  His smile and the cuteness that radiates from him really keeps me going.

1 comment: