I had a wonderful birthday this year. I was blessed to celebrate with my friends, family, husband, and two cute kids! On my birthday Brad gave me some time to myself in the morning, a nap in the afternoon, and a date in the evening. We went to the BYU football game and my parents babysat for us. It was so much fun. I love going out with Brad. It is kind of strange driving in the car just the two of us, and eating dinner just the two of us. We actually get to finish our sentences! I really enjoy going on dates with my wonderful husband.
The next day we went to my parents' house for a party with my family. My amazing neighbor made me a fancy birthday cake that didn't have flour or sugar in it, since I had just started a diet to try to minimize my endometriosis symptoms. It was delicious and I am very thankful that she would do that for me!
When my niece got to my party she came running over and gave me a beautiful card that she had made for me. Then she asked me how old I am. I told her that I am 33. She said, "Oh, wow!" Haha, it totally made me laugh.
Aleah wanted to help me blow out my candles. As soon as we got done singing she said, "Blow out the candles Mom!"
Don't you love Aleah's smile that Brad caught. She is so silly. When she is being silly I tell her that she makes me laugh. Sometimes I will be laughing at something she is doing and she will say, "I make you laugh!"
I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family. I am thankful for a husband who takes care of me and for two wonderful kids who make me laugh! If I have to get older, at least I get to be surrounded by wonderful people.
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a wonderful day(s)! Love the picture with you and Aleah...one cute kiddo and one cute mama :)
ReplyDelete