Aleah could not be left out when I was taking pictures of Cade's eye.
It snowed again! This time the snow was perfect for making snowmen. Aleah and Cade helped me make a big snowman and then Aleah decided to make her own little baby snowman. I was very impressed at how well she figured out how to make a snowman. I had to help her get the head on because it kept falling off. She did such a great job.
After Aleah saw the picture on Brad's phone of Cade having ice cream with Brad for their Daddy Son date, she decided that next time "Cade can go with Mommy and Aleah can go with Daddy to get ice cream!". Ice cream wins, Brad is now the favorite for date nights! So we decided to go on a family date night to get some ice cream.
When we were done with our ice cream we walked around Thanksgiving Point a little bit. The kids were really cute. They kept telling us to "Come this way." and "Go that way.". We let them decide where we should go. It was fun to follow them around for a change.
Aleah noticed a tunnel that we had to go through. Then she noticed that there were people on top, it was a bridge. We had to figure out how to get on the bridge. It was fun to watch her try to find the way to the bridge. Family Date Night was a success! We are a happy family!
So fun!! I love outings as an entire family! I also adore Thanksgiving Point! Look at my computer finally working to leave you a comment:)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! Sorry Cade fell down the stairs!
ReplyDelete