The day that Brad has been looking forward to since our 20 week ultra sound with Cade, arrived! Brad got to take Cade to his first Fathers and Sons campout. Cade was so incredibly excited! Brad and my brother Nate came home from work early last Friday, they loaded up the Pilot, and headed up the mountain to Mutual Dell.
They had a fun time setting up the tent!
Cade needed to try out his bed after they got it set up.
It was fun that Grandpa Stone was also able to make it to the campout, after he got done with work.
Cute boys all ready for bed.
Brad said that the boys talked and laughed in the tent for a while before they all fell asleep.
There was a little playground by the campsite that they had fun on.
Cade had some many fun stories that he told me when they got home. He loved camping with his Dad! I'm glad that they had a good time.
Aleah and I started our Girls Night with a pedicure. She sat in the chair with me while we soaked our feet and while she got her nails trimmed and painted. It's fun to have matching toes! The guy who did my pedicure asked me if he could do a flower, "I do really good flower!" he said. Of course I said yes! He was so right, it's the best flower I've seen. When he finished he asked me if he could take a picture. It was probably because I have really cute toes, hehe!
Then we went to IHOP, Aleah's choice. She wanted the really big smiley face pancake. Toward the end of dinner she said, "This is a super big pancake! It's really making my tummy full!" We had fun trying all the different flavored syrups.
We met up with my Grandma Bushman, my niece Emma, and my Mom at Thanksgiving Point for some ice cream and a walk through the garden.
Aleah and Emma ran from flower to flower smelling each one and saying, "Oh this one smells so good!" They were so cute.
At the end they wanted their picture take on this rock. Cute girls!
I had so much fun with Aleah! We just talked and laughed and loved spending time together. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great family.
For preschool last week we talked about plants and how they get water to their leaves. We did some finger painting of some plants and we put some celery in colored water.
The next morning the kids were excited to see that the leaves of their celery changed color!
Aleah and Cade painted their cork boards.
We made, I'm A Child of God, boards. They can put the things that they make in primary on their boards and pictures of Christ and picture of temples.
We have been loving the warm weather. Playing in the water is always fun, even if we don't have any grass yet!












No comments:
Post a Comment