February means that it's Cade's birthday! He was very excited to turn 5. On his birthday he said to me, "Mom, I don't feel any bigger!" Oh, I love him so much. He was right, but he has grown up so much in the last year!
He wanted chocolate chip pancakes for his birthday breakfast, of course! It has become our new celebration breakfast. He had a number five pancake.
The rest of us had smiley face pancakes.
My cute, silly kids helped to get everything set up for Cade's party.
The kids guessed how many army guys were in the vase.
They played a fun toy story characters matching game. I loved how they helped each other!
The Buzz laser the targets game was a favorite!
We also played a claw game that the you can see in the background of the cake picture.
We had chocolate cake and martian milkshakes.
Cade loved opening the presents.
We made Buzz Lightyear rockets that they could blast off. It was such a fun party! Cade loved spending time with his friends and his sister.
After the friend party Cade had some time to work on his new legos. He is so good at following the instructions. He loves legos!
That night we got to have a family birthday party as well. We played some games and had dinner.
I let Cade take the camera around to get some pictures of his party stuff. I love to see the things that he takes pictures of. Most of the pictures he takes are really good. I think he has a talent for photography!
We are so thankful to have Cade in our family! He is such a blessing. He is so smart, musical, athletic, loving, kind... and he makes us laugh every day. We love him.














No comments:
Post a Comment