Now that school has started our schedule is a crazy one! Cade has his gymnastics class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm, and Saturday mornings from 8:00 am to 10:30 am. He has his music class on Wednesdays after lunch.
Aleah's music class is on Mondays during her gymnastics class. So she decided to take piano lessons from Brad and I this year. Her Grandma Godfrey sent us some music books and she has been having her lessons on Saturday mornings while Cade is at gymnastics. It has been fun.
Aleah has her gymnastics class on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. I'm thankful that their gymnastics classes overlap on Tuesdays and Thursdays! Aleah gets to have a dance class for the first 30 minutes on Thursdays.
Most days we are busy with school, gymnastics, and music, but we still find time to go on hikes as a family and play with friends!
I love this crazy busy little family!







No comments:
Post a Comment