Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The first snow means it's time to set up the Christmas tree!

On November 10th it happened!  We got our first snow!  Since Aleah had to be to school by 8:00 in the morning she didn't get to play in the snow with Cade.  I prayed all day that the snow wouldn't melt before Aleah got home.

Cade had so much fun building his snowmen!


When I picked up Aleah from school she was ready to build a snowman.  She had such a great attitude!  She was all smiles and made the best out of what little snow was left for her to play in.  I'm so thankful for Aleah's attitude and that there was still some snow left!

 That night Cade said, "My rule is that once it snows that means we get to put up our Christmas tree!"  I was on bed rest at the time and so I said yes.  It gave me something to watch!

 We had two cute little late growing pumpkins that were perfect additions to our Thanksgiving decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment