Sunday, December 6, 2015

December is here!

How much can we fit in during the month of December?  Sometimes I feel like December is like the game Tetris!  Thankful, I love that game and I love all the fun things we were able to do!  I will have to do a few posts about our December.

To start off our month Cade got to compete in his first gymnastics meet.  He competed level 4.  He was too young to compete most of the season.  The age requirement for level 4 is 6 and he was 5 until his birthday in February.  He got to compete in this meet since it was a practice meet for the judges. He was so excited!  He is so strong and really amazing.  He is a lot of fun to watch!

He did really well and loved every minute of it!

We got to see Santa at Grandma Great's house.  Aleah and Cade had a good visit with him.  Cade was excited to tell Santa our secret, that I was pregnant.  It was one of the cutest moments!  I didn't know that it was going to happen and I wish that I would have caught it on video!

 All the silly great grand kids with Santa and Mrs. Clause.

One Saturday morning after learning that my nephew, who is 5 weeks younger than Cade, lost two teeth and that his molars were growing in, I decided to see if Cade's molars were growing in.  I had been asking him if he had any loose teeth and his answer was always no.  I looked in his mouth and sure enough his molars were growing in.  Then to my complete surprise I saw two other little white things on the bottom behind his two front teeth!  

I was so shocked that I said, "Ahhh! Your teeth are growing in!"  To which Cade responded with, "Oh! That's what that is.  I was trying to figure out what it was that I could feel with my tongue!"  After a call to our dentist, I began wiggling them and wiggling them.  A week or so went by and they were still not budging!  So in to the dentist we went to have them pulled.  

I talked to Cade and tried to explain to him what was going to happen.  He was so brave!  He said that it didn't even hurt.  He thought that it was really strange when his lip started going numb.

It was so crazy to watch our dentist pull out two super long teeth!  Those roots were not going anywhere!

Thankfully, his permanent teeth have moved into place!  Now I'm hoping that this doesn't happen with all of his teeth.

Every year at gymnastics the gym does pictures.  Last year I didn't order any because I thought that it was just another thing that they wanted us to spend money on!  Brad has fond memories of his pictures from when his was in sports when he was little.  He really wanted to do the pictures.  I gave in and I'm so glad that I did!  Of course, they were all super cute!  I picked four pictures and I have them hanging on our family room wall.  I love it!

This is Cade's Level 4 team.  They are such great boys and all good friends.  Cade calls them his boys.  I think that it is so cute.  He will say something like, "I can't wait to show this to my boys!"
This is Aleah's level 3 team.  They are such cute girls.  I love that she has so many good friends.  It is fun to watch them work hard together and laugh hard together!

No comments:

Post a Comment