Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprises for Brad


Last week we celebrated Brad's 30th birthday. It was a lot of fun. On Sunday we had dinner with family. The first surprise came when Brad's family who live in St. George walked in the door. The look on his face was great. The second surprise came when we went over to the park for cake and ice cream and friends from the neighborhood were there. The third surprise was one of the gifts that I made for him. It was a book that had pictures in it from the last 30 years. It is such a great book! Thanks to ALL the family and friends who came to celebrate Brad's birthday!

4 comments:

  1. I love surprises. I bet Brad was so excited. Sounds like you spoiled him, a must for the big 30! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun party, I am sad I did not get to stay longer! Also, you can see my crazy shorts in the back of that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad we couldn't stay longer either. Thanks for letting us come. Hope Brad had a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that lake looks so blue and beautiful - I've been on that lake though and it was cold, so I can sympathize for your sister just a little (still worth it!!!!). I hope Brad had an awesome 30th birthday!! I'm sure he feels special that his awesome wife took the time to pamper him and make his birthday the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete