Sooo cute! I love that it is posted right next to your baby ticker, you beat the ticker! Hooray for having her early. She is seriously so cute, I already lover her tons. So, I am sure that you are just going nuts in love with her! I am glad that you are doing well. Call us when we can come visit again! LOVE YOU GUYS! Congrats on being new parents!
I hope you dont mind I peeked at your blog off of Brittneys blog! She is absolutely adorable!!! congrats! your labor sounds a lot like mine when I had Izzy, 3 days of labor before she finally came, contractions every 5 mins - she was born december 13th- what is it with those december babies! :) anyways just wanted to tell you congrats and way to go with no epidural! you are my hero!!!
Sooo cute! I love that it is posted right next to your baby ticker, you beat the ticker! Hooray for having her early. She is seriously so cute, I already lover her tons. So, I am sure that you are just going nuts in love with her! I am glad that you are doing well. Call us when we can come visit again! LOVE YOU GUYS! Congrats on being new parents!
ReplyDeleteShay, she's so beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful and we are so happy for you and Brad.
Beautiful!!!! So glad mom and baby are doing well!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect little girl!!
ReplyDeleteshe is absolutely adorable!!
i am so excited for you to be a mommy-- and-- not to be pregnant anymore:)
**does this mean we'll get to see you on the 29th?? i hope so!
Congrats to you guys! She's so cute, and I love the name too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's beautiful. It looks like she is even kind of smiling. I'm glad everything went well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She is simply beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats. I will be coming to visit soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is cute!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteShe's really perfect! I am so glad she's here. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHooray! She is so adorable. I am sure that you just stare at her all day. Enjoy every quiet moment.
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats Godfrey's!!! She is adorable. Email me your address and I will add you to our blog...akalei2001@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteI hope you dont mind I peeked at your blog off of Brittneys blog! She is absolutely adorable!!! congrats! your labor sounds a lot like mine when I had Izzy, 3 days of labor before she finally came, contractions every 5 mins - she was born december 13th- what is it with those december babies! :) anyways just wanted to tell you congrats and way to go with no epidural! you are my hero!!!
ReplyDelete