Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Here are the facts...What is your guess?

I thought that it would be fun to see who can guess the closest to when our baby is going to be born, how much she is going to weigh...things like that. So I will give you the facts and then you need to make your best guess. I am 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant. At my appointment yesterday I was dilated to a 2 and effaced 75%. I was born at 5:15am, 6 lbs 8 oz, 20" long, with a medium amount of very light brown hair. Brad was born at 11:30am, 7 lbs 12 oz, 20 1/2" long, with a little bit of blond hair.
What is the date and time that you think our baby will be born?
How much will she weigh?
How long will she be?
How much and what color will her hair be?
Good luck! I am excited to see if anyone can guess right on!

22 comments:

  1. I guess Dec 18th at 5:43 in the morning. She will weigh 6lbs 7oz and have a little brown hair.
    p.s. I love the "together forever" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dec. 11th, 11:30pm, 7lbs. 3oz., little light brown hair.

    I agree with Amie about the "together forever" picture - LOVE IT!!! I even had to show Jake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she'll be 7lbs 3 oz and will be born on Dec. 19th at 10:06 a.m.

    Love the pregnant picture! So cute! I also love the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, this is fun!
    Dec 15th - 6lb 14oz - 20 1/2 inches - small amount of brown hair.

    Can't wait to see pictures, she'll be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, Dec 10th 1045 am. 6 lb 4 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. Blonde hair. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My guess is she will be 2 days early, weighing in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and she'll be19.5 inches. She will have a small amount of light brown hair.
    I guessed before reading everyone else's guesses!
    Can't wait! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, for weeks I have been guessing December 10th, and I think I am sticking with that. Also, she will be bald! (Sorry- but bald babies are cute, just ask Oak!) She will be 7 lbs. 6 oz., and 20.5 inches long. She will be born at 5:56pm. I hope that I am right. Also, her middle name will be Petunia, oh... are we not supposed to guess that!?! I cannot wait to meet her and listen to her coo and cry at the track! Love you guys, only a few days left!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this game.

    Dec. 11th, 6:50 AM, 7lbs. 5oz, 19 1/2 inches, blonde hair.

    I can't wait to see who wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is my guess!
    December 8th, 6:15pm
    7lbs 2 oz
    20" long
    some dark hair

    Good Luck! Hope everything goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. December 8,2008 2:25am 6lbs 3oz blonde skiff of hair :)
    Good luck I am excited much
    Love Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, here I go:

    -December 15th
    -7 lbs 9 oz
    -mostly bald with a little light hair
    -and you will be in labor for 9 hours

    Hhmmm...I can't wait for this little baby!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dec. 18th 5:40 P.M. 7lb. 2 oz. A little bit of medium blondish brown hair. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dec 21st @ 12:21 a.m
    7lbs 14oz 19 inches
    Dark brown hair
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going for your due date - Dec 15th at noon. She will weigh 5 lbs 14 oz and have lots of curly Strawberry Blond hair. She will be 21 inches long. Love, Grandma Bushman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darren,
    Dec. 15th, 9lbs 2oz, 19 inches with no hair(maybe a little peach fuz). Good luck I look forward to hearing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dangit, I totally lost. I'm so sad. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello- we need an update. how are things going?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I was close on the weight but WAY off (thank goodness) on the day. We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah!!! I won the weight. Does that mean I get to meet her? I hope that is the prize!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you guys!!!! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just posted a comment and then read the rest of the comments. Looks like you already had your little one. Congrats. I hope to see pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah she Aleah is here I am assuming by the sign on your door! And you must be home.... Welcome to motherhood! You did have Aleah before Kyle and Kam had theirs! So lucky to not have to go to, and beyond term. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete