I have been wanting to paint some stripes in the nursery, but I have been scared to do it. I decided that we weren't going to do it because I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to things like that. I was sure that it would end up crooked or something and then I would go crazy every time I looked at it! But, I really thought that it would be cool. So I changed my mind, again, and put it on the list of things to do. Some of you might know about this list, it is the list of things that I want to get done before December. When I put it on the list Brad said, "Sorry, there's no more adding to the list, unless you take something off." Well, let's just say this, we painted the stripes in the nursery last Saturday. I think that it turned out great! We did so good, they are even straight. I love doing projects with Brad, it's just so much fun! I am thankful for a wonderful husband who puts up with me and my list!
Wow! They look perfect. I really need to just walk over there and see it in person. I love that you have lists and I love that Brad is so willing to help you do them. You two are the best!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
ReplyDeleteThose are SO perfect!!! I mean they look fantastic, but the lines couldn't get any more straight!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
Perfect! Great job! I love that you are a perfectionist, it is something that I love about you. It is the opposite of me and I love it! I hope you get the list done before the baby comes! 28 days and counting my friend!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! You are good at everything. :)
ReplyDeletelooks great!! that's one little girl who is going to be SPOILED (& she deserves every little bit of it!)
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see her--i need a "baby-fix" right now--almost considering another one.....