Friday, November 7, 2008
What a Miracle!
As of Wednesday afternoon I have a new little nephew named Grant! He is such a miracle. For the last 17 weeks the doctors have been saying that he would not survive once he was born. Well, he is here and he is amazing and so cute. He is such a fighter. My brother and sister-in-law are also so amazing! What a wonderful experience it is to see the hand of the Lord working miracles in their lives. I know that Heavenly Father loves all of his children. I know that there is a plan for all of us, there is a reason that he is here with us. I am so thankful that he gets to spend some time with us! Congratulations Nate and Stacey and welcome to the world sweet little Grant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is sweet. Congrats to your family!
ReplyDeleteYeah! We are so glad that he is here and fighting so hard! Plus, he is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing and I am glad he is fighting. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I am so glad that Stacey & Nate have had such a blessing in their lives. It makes me almost cry to just talk about it! I love that photo of you two!
ReplyDeleteThat is really great news. I have been praying for all of you! He is darling. What an inspiration for all of us!
ReplyDeletePlease give him a squeeze for us. Also give Nate and Stacey a hug. They are all we have been thinking about lately. We love you all.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for them! I am glad you wrote about little Grant! I wanted to visit with my parents on Thursday, but wasn't able to! It is so wonderful to see the Lord's hand and feel His direction in our lives! Please give them a hug for me too! I am still praying for them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet story and blessing! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteShay You know Grant! I work in that unit. He truly is a miracle. How are his parents?
ReplyDelete