Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A whole lot of tagging going on!

So I have been tagged many times since I have started blogging. Sorry to all of you who have tagged me in the past, I just have never gotten around to doing it. Well, I have been tagged seven times in the last few days, OK I get the point, I will update my blog!

Let's start with the list of 6 quirky things about myself tag.

1. I do not like ranch or cream cheese. This tends to be a problem at most parties since ranch is the salad dressing of choice for most and cheese cake is a popular dessert.

2. I'll do one more thing about food. When I eat frosted mini wheats I have to turn them all frosted side up before I pour the milk. They just taste better that way!

3. I can't take fast showers. I enjoy long showers, but sometimes it would be nice if I could take a fast shower. Believe me I try and it just doesn't work.

4. I have never been to Disneyland. I have always wanted to go and it has never happened for me. I am excited to take our daughter one day and experience it with her.

5. In addition to being a BYU fan, I am a U of U gymnastics fan through and through.

6. I inherited crooked pinky fingers from my Grandma Stone. I am interested to see if our daughter has crooked pinky fingers like me or straight like Brad.

I tag BreAnne, Stacey, and Tyeanna

Now I will do the 4-4-4 tag...4th folder, 4th picture, tag 4 people.

This is a picture of my 28th birthday party. Notice the cake, it looks a lot like the one that I had for my birthday a few months ago. Yummy, my favorite!

I tag BreAnne, Stacey, Jen Long, and Kam Schneider

I also want to post a photo from Halloween. We had a nice relaxing Halloween this year. We stayed home and handed out candy until the candy ran out. Then we got to watch The Office. Fun times!

7 comments:

  1. Wasn't that fun?! I'm glad you got to update your blog. I love that you turn your mini-wheats over before you eat them. That is so funny! And, I absilolutely loved your costumes! SO AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! I spelled "absolutely" wrong! Guess I should proof-read before I post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time, just kidding! I am glad that tagging you 4 times finally did the trick! I still cannot believe you hate ranch and cream cheese, two of my favortie foods! The mini-wheat thing is hilarious! I loved your costumes this year, but I am sad that Oaklee did not get to see you when we trick-or-treated. She was talking about showing you her costume the entire way down the street. I am talking, THE ENTIRE WAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that seriously is the funniest and most creative costume I have ever seen! Nice job you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, I too love that costume! Very creative! And I guess I didn't inherit Grma's pinkies, because for the most part mine are straight! That is fun! I don't know how you can go through life without cream cheese! Talk about sad! :) The bug in Rylan's ear was about the grossest thing ever, and last night when I left my parents I made sure to check both kid's ears to make sure we didn't take any more friends home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shay! Your Halloween costumes are awesome! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the update. I like long showers, too, especially in the winter!!! Jake has never been to Disneyland either and we're waiting for just the right time to take Thayne!!! You and Brad made a cute couple at our ward Halloween party!!

    Mini Wheats: I am similar. I have to make sure they all have frosting on them, or I take them out!

    ReplyDelete