Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blessing Day!

On Sunday Brad was able to give Aleah her name and blessing.  It was a wonderful day.  We even made it to church a little bit early!  I was very impressed with my ability to be on time.  That doesn't happen very often these days.  Brad did a great job and so did Aleah.  She didn't even cry!  Brad was afraid for a minute that he might drop her because she was so slippery in her dress and blanket, but luckily he didn't.  I am so thankful for all of our family who came to support us!
Our cute family

Aleah with my parents

Aleah with Brad's parents

Aleah with her girl cousins on Brad's side

Aleah with her Great Grandma Bushman

Aleah with her Great Grandma Stone

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sad that I wasn't able to be there. Blasted night shifts!! She is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture where she is smiling at your sweet Grandma is so cute. It really was a beautiful blessing. She looked so angelic in her dress too. I'm glad you were able to have so much of your family there to support you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad gave her an amazing blessing. I was holding back the tears! It was fun too, to see some of the fam at church. It kind of threw me off, because I was thinking about YW stuff, then I saw Grandma Bushman out of the corner of my eye! It was fun to see everyone! Aleah is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's so exciting! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. I love love love the picture with Grandma Stone ... so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shay, she is so beautiful! what a wonderful day to have with your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a beautiful baby! I can't believe how big she is and I haven't even seen her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a beautiful blessing! Your sweet little girl is beautiful and was darling in her blessing dress. I'm sure your families love Aleah so much and were thrilled to share that special day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and pretty dress too! It was a sweet blessing and touching moment!

    ReplyDelete