Thursday, March 5, 2009

Giggles!!

Ok, so maybe it is because I am a new mom, but I think that Aleah's little giggle that she has been doing lately is sooo cute!  Check it out for yourself.  We were having so much fun with her tonight.  She was playing on her activity mat and just giggling for like twenty minutes.  It made me laugh listening to her.  I love watching her learn new things!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that's is darling, and NOT just because you're a new mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby giggles are the BEST! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I love it when they start to laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooo Cute! I love that you potsed a video so we can really hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! she actually kept giggling after you got the video camera out?! that is impressive! nice job! she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete