We went to Brian Head to spend the 4th with Brad's family. We had so much fun, but when we got home I realized that we really did take very many pictures. Sad! It is something that I really need to work on! Friday was a wonderfully relaxing day. Which was just what I needed considering the last few cRaZy weeks! Aleah loved all the attention that she got from family. She seriously loves her cousins!

On the 4th we went down to Parawon for the parade and festivities at the park. Aleah really liked the parade until the end when the fire trucks came by. A little too loud for her liking and she let us know it! The Parawon parade is fun, they even throw out candy. Really, the candy is my favorite part! Then we went over to the park. They have races for the kids and little games for them to play. I can't wait until Aleah can run in the races. This year she just took a nap in her stroller. Of course, that evening we had a bbq and watched fireworks! I'm so thankful for this wonderful country that we live in! I am very thankful for our freedom and all the men and women who protect us! What a great holiday.
This is not a 4th of July picture, but I had to put it in because I think that it is so funny. Aleah loves to fake cough. She will fake cough and then she will giggle because I guess she thinks that it is funny too! Oh how I love this funny fake coughing little girl!

This is not a 4th of July picture, but I had to put it in because I think that it is so funny. Aleah loves to fake cough. She will fake cough and then she will giggle because I guess she thinks that it is funny too! Oh how I love this funny fake coughing little girl!
Those darn fire trucks!!! :) I'm glad you had a great 4th. Aleah is so cute and I can't wait to hear the fake cough sometime!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you had a great time over the 4th! Aleah is adorable and I really want to hear that cough in person!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys were able to relax and go have fun together for the 4th!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for a relaxing weekend! It sounds perfect and so needed. I know I say this all the time, but Aleah is sooo cute! We all adore her.
ReplyDelete