Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Water and more water!

On Saturday we took Aleah out on the boat for the first time! I can't believe that it's the middle of July and it was her first time on the boat. Crazy! She did so good. She seamed to be having a fun time. We were only able to keep the sunglasses on long enough for the picture. She is just to good with those little hands of hers!

My nephew Grant, Sis-in-law Stacey, and Bro Nate. I thought that Grant looked so cute in his little hat. I can't believe how grown-up he is getting!

This is number 1 of the two naps Aleah took on the boat. Doesn't she look comfy?

Lucky Brad got to wakeboard! The water was so smooth, it was really hard to resist!

Aleah was such a good sport in her life jacket. Only twelve more years baby, you can do it!



Aleah and I got to go to Thanksgiving Point with one of my friends and her little boy. We had such a great time! We walked around the garden and played in the water. Aleah is not so sure what she thinks about the water splashing on her head. Funny girl!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. She is such a cute girl. I can't believe you are having another! Take them when they'll come that is our motto. We need to get Alex out on a boat this summer. He loved it last year when he was about Aleah's age. The reason there are no pictures of me is because I am the one taking them. Shawn isn't very good at it. I need to get some from my mom that she has taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleah is so cute in her sunglasses, even if it did not last!! I am glad you were able to go and play on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is getting so big!! i love the picture of her in the lifejacket!

    congrats on baby #2, that is so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Cute life jacket also...she'll be up and wakeboarding in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think life jackets on babies are so cute - they just make me laugh and smile!! I'm glad she's already experiencing the finer things in life! :)

    ReplyDelete