Thursday, October 1, 2009

9 Months

My baby is 9 months old. I really can't believe it! Anyway, here is my 9 month old. She loves bath time and water.

She has found that her tent can double as a weight machine.

She will not leave her headbands on. I have to distract her, but as soon as she remembers that it is on then she takes it off.

She is very interested in animals. She loves dogs. She has started saying, ruff, whenever she hears a dog bark. It really is the cutest little ruff I have ever heard!

She enjoyed our boating trips this summer. I'm so sad the summer is coming to an end. We need more boating!

She loves standing. She is still not crawling. She needs help getting to the standing position, but once there she has a good time.

She thinks that her reflection in the glass is really fun!
I started thinking about the fact that I should start planning her first birthday party! Wow, it is coming up fast! She is so much fun and I am glad that she is growing up. I'm having a lot of fun getting to know her and I love laughing with her! She is so silly!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't believe how big she is. They grow so fast. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our cute little Aleah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little Aleah, cannot believe that she will be walking soon. She has the best smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That went by fast! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are getting so big, but it's so fun to watch them grow and learn-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Can't wait to see everyone this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete