Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Skeletons

We are ready and excited for Halloween! We love Halloween! This year we are going to be skeletons. I will post a family picture later. But really, if you are like me then these pictures of Aleah are the only ones that matter! This could be a super long picture post, but I tried to narrow it down a little. I have too many favorites! Oh, I think I'll post more when I post our family picture! Thanks Brittney, I had such a fun day today!






P.S. I know it looks like she is a skeleton ballerina, but I couldn't resist. What little girl doesn't need a tutu?

4 comments:

  1. These are cute! I agree, tutus are the best...Gemma has one for her costume too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! she is getting so big! little girls are too much fun (hopefully little boys will be too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Love the costume the tutu makes it! She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete