It's crazy how November gets here and suddenly life is so busy and it's not going to end until January! But I love it! The Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons are so much fun. I love all the parties that I get to go to. This year will be extra fun because we also have a birthday to celebrate. Aleah will be turning one in one month! Now that's CrAzY!
Halloween was fun. We got together with my family during the day and carved pumpkins and had a fun party. Then that evening we passed out candy, put our cute little skeleton to bed and watched a movie. Sometimes it's just nice to relax at home!
Our skeleton family
Our pumpkin (that should have won the pumpkin carving contest)

Your costumes were so cute! I never told you that I loved your pumpkin too. You totally should have won a contest! Yay for the Holiday season and sweet little Aleah's birthday too!
ReplyDeleteSheesh... i sense a little bit of bitterness in that. ;) I loved your pumpkin(s), and your costumes, and spending time with you. so there.
ReplyDelete