The past two weeks have been busy, but tons of fun! First we went down to St. George to celebrate Brad's Dad's birthday! It was a surprise party and he was totally surprised. We had a wonderful dinner. We had some funny skits. Aleah stole the show during our skit, it was so funny! We also got to watch some old videos. It was a great party and so much fun to be around family! I love watching Aleah play with her cousins! We forgot our camera so we didn't get any pictures.
Aleah has now decided that she likes to walk (not by herself yet). Before if I stood her up she would not move her feet. Now it seems like all she wants to do is walk around. She is getting so fast that it's hard to keep up with her sometimes. It is so cute to watch her. She looks so grown-up. So if you have two spare fingers and a rested back, come on over! Between her wanting to walk and my ever expanding belly, I think my back is about broken!


For Thanksgiving we had a big sleepover party at my parents house. It was great! We did a lot of baking and a lot of eating. Yumm! We played some games and of course guitar hero and the new super mario, which is a lot of fun. While we were baking Aleah had a great time playing with the dishes and the cupboard.


She also had fun playing with her cousin in the indoor sandbox that we made. At first she kept saying, "AH OH!", but then she learned that it was ok to be messy. She is so cute, anytime anyone drops something on the floor she says, "AH OH!"




I am so thankful for the wonderful family that I am a part of! I really had a great Thanksgiving!
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! I am glad that the sleepover was so fun, even though it did mean you missed the movie. I would love to go with you still, it was good enough to see again! So, if we can find a time, I would love to go with you! Aleah is looking so grown up in those pictures! She is adorable:)
ReplyDeleteOh! That little Aleah is so darling. I love her happy little face and big bright eyes. How fun to have a sleepover for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm so impressed that you got your Christmas all up already! Way to go friend! :)
How fun, glad you got to enjoy some family fun for the Holiday! Aleah is so cute and growing up way too fast, but how fun to see all the things they learn!!
ReplyDeleteSo it has been forever since I have read blogs and I guess I never saw the post about baby number 2 so when I read the one below about your expanding belly I thought, "Wait a minute..." CONGRATS!!!! And it's a boy? THat is so wonderful Shay! I am so excited for you guys!!!!
ReplyDelete