Last Sunday Brad was able to give Cade his name and blessing. It was so wonderful! I always enjoy spending time with family and friends. I'm very thankful for all who came to support us. Brad gave Cade a beautiful blessing. Cade slept through the entire thing. What a blessing it is to have him in our family! He is such a happy boy and he brings so much joy to our lives.



What a cute boy!! Brad did a wonderful job with the blessing, and that was some seriously yummy food! I still want the recipe for the egg thing from your Mom please! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brittney! He is such a cute boy. It was a beautiful Sunday and we're so glad we were able to be a part of it.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. That is great that he slept through the blessing.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome and sweet. I bet it was wonderful, he looks too cute in his blessing outfit!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Shaylin! He is beautiful! What a joy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little man! That smile is to die for!
ReplyDelete