That was so cute!! Good work Bradford:) I gotta know what song that was on the video, so cute, I have never heard it before but I really loved it!! What a wonderful surprise!
Seriously... what song is it, your blog stalkers want to know!!!
Happy Anniversary today! I am sad I did not see you today at your Dad's office! I hope that you are all ready for Hawaii, and please tell me if you need me to help you with something to get ready!! I am also great at picking up mail:)
That was so cute!! Good work Bradford:) I gotta know what song that was on the video, so cute, I have never heard it before but I really loved it!! What a wonderful surprise!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Who sings that song? We love it! Cute video. You guys wanna go to Hawaii on Thursday? Perfect, we do too!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a cute video!!!
ReplyDeleteI am with Brittney and Erin what song is that?
Seriously... what song is it, your blog stalkers want to know!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary today! I am sad I did not see you today at your Dad's office! I hope that you are all ready for Hawaii, and please tell me if you need me to help you with something to get ready!! I am also great at picking up mail:)
I love the video. It's AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI LoVe that song!! What is it? That video is so, so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy by Secrets In Stereo
ReplyDeletehttp://popup.lala.com/popup/2810527685447845404