Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Deck to the rescue!

I have been wanting to play with Aleah outside, but as most of you know our yard is not very toddler friendly! There is a cliff on one side and a street on the other. So we decided to make our deck into an outdoor play area. Yay, it is wonderful! I love that Aleah can play outside and I don't have to worry about her falling off the cliff.




Aleah loves it. We got her a sand and water table. It is now just a water table! She was more interested in playing in the water and the sand didn't stay on the sand side, I know, imagine that! So we decided that it can be a water table this year and next year we will add the sand. Although I'm sure next year Cade will make a bigger mess than Aleah could ever dream of making.

If you would like to see it in person we are accepting BBQ offers!

4 comments:

  1. just name the time and we would love to drop by and see your cool deck! Did you guys build it or hirer it out? Looks way good! We are happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up for a BBQ and fun on your deck, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how big Cade is!!!Time flies. That deck is awesome!!!!! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun friend!! Those kids are stinkin' cute! Yeah for a new deck!!

    ReplyDelete