Cade is now on the move. He can roll from his tummy to his back and from his back to his tummy. He is better at rolling from his back to his tummy which is opposite of how Aleah was. Aleah loved playing on her back and Cade loves playing on his tummy. He has also started scooting. WhAt? I know, I can't believe it either! Today I went out of the room for a minute and when I came back in he was on the other side of the room. Later in the day I looked over and he rolled onto his tummy and then scooted to get a toy. It took him a minute but he got it! It's a pretty cute scoot, it kind of looks like a caterpillar.
I finally got a video of Cade rolling from his back to his tummy. I have been trying to get it on video for days! I haven't been able to get a video of him rolling onto his back yet. You can also see a little bit of his scoot. He doesn't scoot much in this video, but you can get an idea of just how cute his scoot is!
Look at him!! What a big boy!! You must be a proud mama!
ReplyDeletewow is that early? How fun for your guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast babies grow! Go Cade!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! He is growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute. When James is on his tummy he just lies there and screams in stubborn protest. And when he is on his back he is happy to stay there. Who knows when he'll finally figure it out.
ReplyDelete