So we got Aleah in a gymnastics class. It is a class that she does with the help of her parents. She is loving it and Brad and I are loving it too! I know that I am a little biased, but I taught gymnastics for a long time and I have to tell you that she is good. I am very impressed. They might recruit her to be on the olympic team, haha! But, she is very good and she catches on quickly. It was also nice because her class was in the evening and the next morning she slept until 9am. She usually wakes up around 7:30 or 8. She must have been worn out!
Look at how strong she is. That is really good form!
Brad did some really good spotting!
Cade had fun playing on the mat and watching Aleah.










Good form, but why isn't she pointing her toes? ;)
ReplyDeletethat reminds me of when we put Jenny and Lyndsie in a few years ago... ha ha Although we were not allowed on the mat. Looks like a better idea than what we got with Lyndsie. She looks like she is having fun!
ReplyDelete