Now that it is cooler outside I have been trying to come up with fun and different activities for the kids to do inside. I have let them play with their dinosaurs in some corn meal, that was a mess but fun. They love paint with water, play dough, drawing, coloring, you know, all the usuals. Last week we set up a fort!
They were so excited! I told them to get some books so that they could read them in their fort. Cade got his favorite, Around the Town book and Aleah chose a Friend magazine. They sat in there laughing, talking and reading their books.
I love it when they play together. They love each other so much and they love to play together. I am so thankful that they have each other!
After Aleah's quiet time I asked her what she wanted to do while we waited for Cade to wake up from his nap. She said that she wanted to color in the fort. So we had a good time coloring in the fort together!
I would love more ideas of fun activities to do inside. What do you like to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment