Last week Brad was in California Wednesday thru Friday. So Aleah, Cade, and I got to spend an evening at my Grandma Bushman's house, an evening with my parents, and an evening at my Grandma Stone's house. We had a wonderful time with them. We always miss Brad so much, but we are very thankful for his wonderful job and for FaceTime!
It has been a hard week at our house as we have all been trying to adjust to the time change. Aleah and Cade, or Buddy Bud as Aleah has been calling him, have still been waking up at 6:30 instead of 7:30. All the missed hours of sleep finally caught up to Cade today. I found him totally asleep when I went to get him at the end of his quiet time. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired of waking up at 6:30.
Cade has become very animated. When he tells you a story or reminds you of something that happened he really gets into it. He does all the actions and even throws himself on the floor if the story is about a time when he fell. He was telling us a story about when a dog licked his face, he said, "He go like this" and then he stuck out his tongue and licked the closest thing to him, which was the wall. It is so cute, I really love his stories!
Aleah has been telling me, "I don't want to switch out our house." and "I really really just want to live here Mom." But when I talk to her about the new house she wants to live there and likes the new house. I hope that we can make it an easy transition for her and for Cade. I know that it is the only home that she knows and so it home to her and she doesn't want to change that. It's also hard for me when I think about the fact that this is the home that we brought two sweet babies home to!
The stucco is done on our new home and we love it! We are so happy with how the colors look and the way that they look with the stone.
The doors were locked and the tile guy was inside laying the tile so all we could do was peek through the windows. It loos like they have done the wall and ceiling texture. The wood floor is in as well.
And here are our interior doors and floor boards.

No comments:
Post a Comment