We have been looking for a bike for me for a long time! When Brad and Aleah and Cade would go for bike rides I would just hang out at home. I have really been wanting to go with them. So Brad has been doing a lot of research and he finally found me a good bike for a great price. He got to put it together for me and he did a great job!
Cade and his cousin Braedan were playing with Cade's dup truck. Filling it up with toys and other things and then bringing it into the family room and dumping it out. Cade was excited to show me what they filled it up with. Little did he know that it would make me cry. They picked all the leaves off of one of my favorite plants. I think that I was mostly sad because I didn't understand why they did it, Cade knows not to pick the leaves off of my plants. But, I guess when your younger cousin is doing it and it looks like fun, then you join in.
We had a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. On Saturday morning we colored our eggs.
This year we tried marbleizing our eggs as well as the regular dying technique. It was messy, but the eggs turned out really cool looking!
After the eggs were all dried, Cade tried to get them off of the counter so that he could put some stickers on them. It didn't quiet work out as he had planned and the eggs ended up smashed. But it was fun any way!
Then we got to go on our first family bike ride! It was awesome. We went on the bike trail that is near or home. At one point the trail goes down through a tunnel. We all loved it and of course, we had to do the tunnel multiple times!
Aleah and Cade got some fun church related gifts and razor scooters for Easter. They both figured out the scooters instantly. They have such great balance! After church they enjoyed watching their new movie, Zack and Zoe Learn About the Article of Faith.
Brad ad I got to teach Aleah's CTR 4 class at church. It was fun to spend time with her and see her with her friends and listen to her cute answers in class!
We spent the evening with my family at my parents' house.
We are so thankful for our Savior and thankful that He was resurrected. What a blessing it is that He lives and that we will also live again.
Aleah and Cade had their first private swimming lesson at O'Neal Aquatics. It is in the backyard of the owners home. She has a bubble on it so that she can teach lessons year round. Aleah LOVED it! She smiled and laughed the whole time. She is super excited for her next lesson. Cade cried the entire time. Poor boy! He said that he will be happy next time I hope so.



















No comments:
Post a Comment