Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gymnastics Exhibition Meets

Aleah and Cade had their exhibition meets for their gymnastics classes last week.  It was so much fun to see them perform and to see how much they have improved in the last year!

Aleah had a lot of fun.  She had a big smile on her face the whole time!  She loved it!

It was so nice to have family come to support her!

 Cade did his meet with the Little Ninjas class.  He was so excited!

He loved being with all the boys and I could tell that he felt special and grown-up!

Throughout the meet he would look over at Brad, Aleah, Grant, and Braedan and do this super fast wave with a huge smile on his face.



I loved getting to watch Aleah and Cade.  They are super cute gymnasts!

For our family date night last week, we had to try out our new Pass of All Passes at Trafalga.  We had fun playing some mini golf and then the kids had to do the frog hopper ride.  They loved it and have been talking about it all week.

For my Dad's birthday present and my Mom's Mother's Day present we gave them a date night to see Mummies of the World.  It was fun to go to dinner and then walk around and look at mummies.  It was pretty interesting and such a nice relaxing evening with my family.  The time went by way to fast!  I was a little worried that I might have some bad dreams because some of the mummies were a little creepy, but I'm happy to say that I didn't!
I love my family and I'm very thankful for the time that I get to spend with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment