Toward the middle of April my sister had her third baby. A sweet baby girl who they named Lacey. She is so little and cute. I wish that I could hold her every day!
We have been wanting to go for a ride on the train, but we were waiting for a nice warm day. That nice warm day came and was a perfect day for a train ride. We took the train up to Temple Square. Aleah and Cade decided that we had to ride on the top of the train. It was fun and different to just sit and visit all the way up to Salt Lake.
We really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful flowers and blossoms on the trees.
The fountains were a big hit, of course!
We have been working with the kids on giving compliments at dinner time and not talking about negative things or things that they don't like. We tell them that we want to here what they like so that I can make it again another day. They have been doing really well. Last week I was sick so Brad and Cade went to Costco and got a pizza for dinner. During dinner my nephew Grant said, "Yumm, I really like this pizza." Immediately Cade said, "Thanks Grant, I just went to Costco and got it for us." It was so cute and I loved that he took ownership of making dinner and accepted that compliment!


No comments:
Post a Comment