He loves to help out, especially on the boat! He helps drive, puts the ladder down and tries to pull it up. He loves to pull people in when they are done on the tube or Ez-ski. He is such a strong boy!
Cade loves to make up recipes. If you ever want to make pineapple pancakes all you need is, "Wheat thins, almond milk, salt, and flour." As I was tucking him in bed one night he told me that he really wanted macaroni and cheese for dinner. I said, "Let's make it for dinner tomorrow!" Then he said, "Well, we need sugar, sausage, and pizza to make it and we don't have any sugar. Just three things, but we don't have any sugar." He was so sad. So I told him that Grandma Stone probably had some sugar that we could use and he said, "Maybe! I know she has sausage!"
He is super silly! He makes us laugh every day.
He is so kind to his sister and cousins. If someone needs help, he will run and help them. If someone needs something, he will get it for them. He is very thoughtful!
Every story he tells begins with "When I was little and a baby..." And his stories and never really things that happened when he was a baby, which makes us laugh even more.
When I get hurt he is so quick to come and kiss it better. And his squeeze hugs are the best! If you haven't had one then you should ask him for one.
Instead of saying the he doesn't like something, he will say, "I don't love this!"
I have to add in a little bit about Aleah. She got a cute little thing that hangs on her door from her cousin Sydnee. It says, The Princess Is In, on one side and, The Princess Is Out, on the other side. She loves it and makes sure to turn it around as she goes into or out of her room.
As I was tucking Aleah in bed the other night she could not stop chatting. I had been standing there talking to her for probably twenty minutes when she said, "I didn't get to talk to you much during the day. That's why it's nice that I can talk to you now!"
Then she said, "Bum is kind of a gross word. But really it's just your hip. I mean, look at it! It's attached to your hip." Boy did she have me laughing that night!
Brad and I love having Aleah and Cade in our lives! They are so special to us and brighten up our days.










No comments:
Post a Comment