Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kindergarten Registration!

On February 3rd Brad and Aleah went over to Legacy Elementary and registered for kindergarten.  It was a big day!  Aleah was so excited which made us excited for her.  I am going to miss her so much, but I know that she is going to love it.

When Aleah and Cade are good for their babysitters they earn a family date.  Brad had to go to Milwaukee again.   So we spent the day before he left as a family.  We decided to go ice skating!  Aleah got a shirt from her cousin Sydnee that was perfect for our date.

The kids started off with walkers.  Cade didn't use his much.  He was determined to figure it out and do it on his own.  Before we got there he said, "I going to be so good at this!"  They would push their walkers for a minute and then brad and I would push their walkers and they would skate next to the walker and grab on if they needed it.

 After a little bit they just wanted to skate holding our hands.  They figured it out fast and loved it!

There was a girl who was really good.  She was doing spins and stuff in the middle.  She asked Aleah to skate with her.  Aleah loved it, she even got to do some spins.  We are all looking forward to going again.  Aleah says that she wants to be an ice skater when she grows up and an "arter" (artist).

 While Brad was gone we had preschool.  We love our preschool group!

We also got to spend a day up in Syracuse with my sister BreAnne and her kids.  She helped us make some cinnamon rolls so that we could have a surprise waiting for Brad when he got home.  Yummy!

This is a picture from Brad's flight home.  I love it when he gets home!

Brad and Cade got Aleah and I some beautiful flowers!  It was so fun.  They got them for us a few days before Valentine's Day so that we could enjoy them since we would be traveling to St. George on Valentine's Day for Brad's parents' homecoming party.  I love lilies!  They lasted for two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment