After returning from New York we enjoyed the new things that we pick up on from our friends the Blanchards. Delicious granola for breakfast!
Sharing a bed. Aleah and Cade decided that it would be perfect if they could share a bed!
And morning yoga!
I have not had to worry about back to school stuff until this year. When it hit me that we only had a few weeks until Aleah started school, I realized that we still had a lot of things that we wanted to do.
We made some guitars.
Rockin' out with their new guitars.
More yoga.
We had a dinner party at Grandma Bushman's house.
Aleah and Cade taught Brad how to play freeze tag. When you get tagged you have to do pushups.
Brad went on a work trip and so Aleah, Cade, and I went to Thanksgiving Point for some ice cream. They always have to play on the tower!
Magic Milk!
We had to fit in one more boating day and we were lucky enough to have Manny and Amy join us!
Cade is getting pretty good, he can do it with one hand!
Aleah was showing off her turning skills.
Brad is awesome on the air chair.
The water was so nice. I had my best run of the season. I love it!
I can't believe how much these two are growing up. The are so cute and make me laugh every day. I'm so thankful for them. I am a luck Mom!
Of course, we HAD to have a Lagoon day! It was a perfect day. The weather was nice and the lines were short. We loved it. Aleah was tall enough to go on a few of the big rides. She loves roller coasters! Cade is hopeful that he will be tall enough next year.
Bom Bora is still one of our favorites. We went on it over and over!
We got soaked on Rattle Snake Rapids! Hopefully Grant will be tall enough to go on it with us next year, he was so close.
Brad and Cade got to go to the Father and Sons campout. They look forward to this campout all year.
And Brad wonders why the air mattress went flat in the middle of the night.
My Mom, Emma, Amy, Aleah, and I had a wonderful girls night. We enjoyed some princess crepes in the morning!
We got to celebrate Brad's 36th birthday. He is the best husband and father! We enjoyed celebrating with him.
Swimming with some friends.
Swimming with cousins.
The kids found a Black Widow in our garage. When Aleah came in a told me, I didn't believe her. I'm so glad that they didn't touch it! I smashed it with a fly swatter and then I took a picture. Creepy!
My family helped us with our block wall. We put it all along our back fence to level out our back yard a little. 297 blocks. We couldn't have done it so quickly without help!
The last day before school started Aleah and Cade made some puppets and did a puppet show for me.
After eating a tomato from our garden Cade said, "I like tomatoes now! I will have tomatoes on my hamburger next time!"
We had a wonderful summer!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment