Saturday, November 15, 2014

Aleah lost a tooth!

Sunday morning, November 9th, Aleah woke up, called to us and excitedly said, "My tooth is loose!" I felt it and sure enough, it was loose.  When I looked in her mouth I could see her tooth coming in. She wiggled it and wiggled it every day.  She also has two molars growing in on the bottom.  How did she grow up so fast?

On Saturday the 15th we were on our way to visit my sister Bre and her new baby DeLayna.  We stopped at the State Street Griller to get some dinner to take to Tyler.  While I was inside Aleah pulled out her tooth.  She said, "Dad, my tooth just fell out!"

When I got in the car she told me the story.  "I was wiggling my tooth and I digged into my tooth where it was a little bit cracked open.  There was only one vein (root) and I digged my finger in it and it went down and my tooth came out!"  She was super excited!  I was so happy for her and happy that she did it all on her own.  When I was little I loved pulling out my teeth!

We had a fun time visiting DeLayna.  She is such a sweet baby!

When we got home Aleah got her tooth ready for the Tooth Fairy.  She was so excited!  I love that cute hole in her mouth.

The Tooth Fairy took her tooth while she was sleeping and left her some money and flossers.
Since she got two quarters she decided to give one to Cade.  She is such a thoughtful sister!

Aleah told Mrs. Baca that she lost her tooth and she got to bring home the Tooth Fairy bag.  She got to write in the Tooth Fairy journal.  I love all the cute things her teacher does.


No comments:

Post a Comment