The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. What is not to love about time with family, good food, and fireworks? This year we all made red, white, and blue tie-dye shirts. It was so much fun! And bonus, it was easy to find our group at the parade and the games at the city park.
This year Brad's sister Dawn made really cute bags for the kids to put their candy in from the parade. Now, don't be fooled, these were not just bags, oh no! She packed them with all kinds of fun stuff. There was bubbles, silly string, necklaces, and flags, to name a few. As Aleah and Cade looked through their bags on the way down the mountain to Parowan they said, "I love the 4th of July!" "Yeah, it's my favorite holiday!" "It's my favorite and Christmas too!" Wow, Aunt Dawn is amazing, she made the 4th of July so much fun that it was equal to Christmas for my kids!
Aleah and Cade were in different races this year. They both ran so fast and had a lot of fun!
The popsicle reward tasted great! I know this because my kids are good at sharing.
Aleah did the three legged race with her cousin Ben. Cade did the race with Brad. It's always an entertaining race!
These four kids have so much fun together!
The weather did not disappoint! As we were heading back up the mountain it started raining. We love the rain at the cabin. It was a beautiful storm!
After the rain stopped Uncle Joel took Aleah and Cade for a ride. As the mud started flying everywhere Cade said, "I'm ready to go back now!" He loves to be clean.
Minus the mud, for Cade, they all had a fun ride!
The fireworks were spectacular! I absolutely love watching fireworks. I'm unsure if the two drones that were flying over the fireworks added to the entertainment or detracted from it. As we watched wondering if they were going to get hit by the fireworks or not. I'm sure the owners are happy that their drones did not get hit. Even though from our view point there were a few close calls.















No comments:
Post a Comment