Monday, December 6, 2010

What's missing?

Can you see what's missing from this nativity scene?
Aleah helped me set up our new nativity scene.  As she took each piece out of the box I told her what or who it was.  After telling her that the baby was Baby Jesus she said, "Oh wow, Baby Jesus!"  Then she had to play with Him and the manger for most of the day.  Baby Jesus had story time, she rocked Him in her rocking chair, she gave Him a nap... He was her favorite toy.

It reminded me of my parents' nativity scene.  Baby Jesus was so cute.  I always wanted to be the one to put Him in the manger!

Her love for Jesus is so sweet.  I hope that it continues throughout  her life!

3 comments:

  1. that is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really shows the love for the Savior that you have taught her. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! I really love the two year old stage! It's so fun to see their little personalities develop and hear their cute, little voices!

    ReplyDelete