Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Brad LOVES having the Christmas tree up for as long as possible.  So every year after Halloween he starts saying that we should put up the tree.  The tradition in my family has always been to put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving.  This year I gave in and we put up the tree the Monday before Thanksgiving.  I wanted to put it up after the kids went to bed, but Brad wanted to have the kids help.  Brad is such a great dad!  I'm glad that I listened to Brad because the kids had so much fun helping with the tree.  Aleah was so excited after the tree was up.  The next night my parents came over and Aleah had to show them her tree.  She even ran over and gave the tree a hug!


We didn't have time to do the decorations after we put up the tree.  So about a week later we put the ornaments on.  Aleah really did a good job.  She was very careful.  After she got an ornament on the tree she would clap and say, "Oh pretty!"


Cade liked to take the ornaments off the tree.  Which wasn't a problem because Aleah would put them back on.

Our tree is so beautiful!  Every time I look at it I think about the two cute kids that I have been blessed with who help put up the tree and decorate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment