Sunday, January 26, 2014

Staying Busy While Brad's Gone

The day after I got home from New York, Cade had his gymnastics class and Aleah had her music class.  I just jumped right back into life.  Cade won the sword!  The boy who has the best sword legs and listens in class, gets to take the sword home for the week.  Cade wins the sword every other week, he is awesome!

One evening we met up with my brother Nate, Emma, and Grandma Bushman at Farm Country.  The kids got to help milk a cow.  Cade and Braedan did want to, they had fun just watching.  Aleah, Emma, and Grant were brave and tried it out.

Riding the ponies is always one of their favorited things to do.  The weather wasn't too bad, but it was a good thing that I brought gloves for all of the kids.  I was nice to get outside for a little bit.

After our fun evening at the farm we went over to the cafe for dinner.  The kids had fun together and got pretty silly!

We got to celebrate my brother Nate's birthday.  We had a yummy dinner.  Then the kids had a movie night while we played games.  It was fun!

Brad got home from Washington DC just in time for my brother's birthday bowling party.  Brad met us at the bowling alley.  We were so so excited to see him.  We had such a great time!  This picture of Aleah is blurry, but I love it anyway.
Aleah bowls lefty.  She also golfs lefty.  She is so ambidextrous!

Cute little monkeys!

Aleah and Cade have really been in to playing Just Dance Kids.  I love watching them dance, they are so cute.  And, I love dancing with them!
Brad spent the last week of January in Milwaukee for work and on a 'campout', it was at a cabin, with the young men.  Thankfully, he was able to make it home just as Cade's birthday party was starting!  What a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment