Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All about Cade!

Cade is 6 months old!  Wow!  I can't believe how fast that went.  He is my baby, but he keeps growing up.  I'm so glad that he will still snuggle with me every now and then!  I just have to say that he is such a cutie.  I love that he always has a smile for me.  I'm thankful that he is so happy.  I have always thought that he is like his dad and after his 6 month check up I know he is.  He got his dad's skinny genes, lucky boy!

So what is Cade up to?  Pretty much everything!  He got Aleah's snacks container the other day.  I wasn't worried because I didn't think that he could get anything out of it.  I was wrong!  He ate one cherrio, that I know of, before I got the others out of his hand.  He loves his cereal and is starting to enjoy some different veggies.


He is a mover.  He rolls and turns all over the place.  He has fun exploring everything!


He is very interested in toys.  He loves playing with anything he can get his hands on.  Most of the time his favorite toy is still his toes.  Yummy!


He is always watching Aleah.  He sure loves her!  I love how they play together and tickle each other and talk to each other.  They have so much fun.


He enjoys going for walks and playing outside.  He loves to splash in the water table on the deck.  He can soak me in a matter of minutes!


He can sit by himself now.  He doesn't do it all the time yet.  He still likes to lean into me, but he is doing so good!  I am so thankful that he is part of our family!  I love watching him grow.  I'm thankful that he is healthy and happy!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of Cade with us. What a daring Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! I love his smile...almost like he's up to something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is already six months old. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Shay! I think that he looks so much like you:)

    ReplyDelete