Sunday, August 8, 2010

Something I have noticed

When I am making a meal I try to make it colorful.  You know, if you have different colors then it is usually more healthy.  Lately I have noticed that after I get the meal all put together it is mostly the same color.  An example would be; I made Aleah mac and cheese for lunch and with it I steamed some carrots and gave her a peach.  I find it strange that some how I end up choosing fruits and veggies that are the same color even though I am trying to choose different colors.  Another example is peas and kiwi or peas and pears.  Why do I keep gravitating to the same color?

2 comments:

  1. I like the color peach. I like the color Kiwi.- You are still balancing but I guess you need to redocate a room in peach or green:) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to plan on Birthday Dinner for your Mom on Sunday the 15th

    ReplyDelete