Happy Birthday to Brad. Brad's birthday was yesterday and we had a fun time celebrating. This last week I have been singing Happy Birthday in hopes that Aleah will catch on. On Sunday we celebrated my Mom's birthday and Brad's birthday with my family. As we were leaving I told Aleah to give my Mom a hug and tell her happy birthday. She ran over to give her a hug and started singing Happy Birthday to her. It was so cute! Yesterday I tried many times to get her to sing to Brad. She wouldn't do it. Then that evening out of the blue she sang Happy Birthday to him, obviously not the whole song just the beginning. What a cutie! Brad LOVED it!
Brad's present from Brent and Brittney and my parents was a night out. Brent and Brittney watched Aleah and Cade for us until my parents were able to pick them up after they got off work. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We decided to sit outside since it was a nice night. Well, the storm rolled in and it started raining. They were nice enough to get us a table inside. Then we went to see Inception on the mammoth screen. It was a really good movie! The only downfall is they did the, let's shake the camera durring the fight scenes technique. I hate that technique. I can't tell what is going on. It drives me crazy because I am trying to make it stop shaking. I kept turning to Brad and saying, "Was that the good guy or the bad guy?" Maybe I'm strange and you all love that technique.
It was such a fun evening for us. We haven't really been on a date since Cade was born. So that was a great present!
I am so thankful that I have been able to spend another wonderful year with Brad. Ten years ago we had our first date on August 8th. Brad's birthday might have been our third date. We went out to dinner and it was awkward because I didn't know if I should pay or not. It was his birthday, but we just started dating. In the end he payed, but we did have our first kiss that night. So happy birthday Brad! I sure love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment