Monday, August 16, 2010

Hair Cuts!

I decided that I needed to cut Aleah and Cade's hair. Aleah's hair was getting really long in the back and kind of stringy. I thought that if I cut it then maybe it would grow in thicker. Also because it was so thin at the ends it got in knots really easily. This was the third hair cut for Cade.

I was a little worried about cutting Aleah's hair because all the times in the past that I have cut hair for girls it has ended really badly. One time in junior high my friend made me cut her hair in the girls bathroom because her hair was really really long and her parents wouldn't let her get it cut. Well, it was not straight so my other friend decided to try and then I tried again... I'm sure you know the rest of the story!

I couldn't imagine paying someone else to cut Aleah's hair since she just needed a little trim. So I thought about how I was going to go about cutting it for a few days. I think that I did a great job! I am actually very impressed. It turned out just as I had imagined it. Yay! Her hair looks thicker, and it doesn't knot as easily. I think it is cute! I wasn't too worried about Cade's hair because I use to cut Brad's hair all the time and so boys hair doesn't scare me. I think his hair turned out cute too. I'm happy to say that I didn't even say, Woops!

Before


After


As you can tell from the after pictures I had some help from Baby Einstein!

2 comments:

  1. Their hair looks darling. You did a great job! Now you can add another item to your resumé for being a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job!!! I think I might have to take a lesson or two:-)

    ReplyDelete